The Edmonton Oliver Primary Care Network (EOPCN) values research, evaluation and quality improvement, and is committed to supporting the generation of knowledge for primary health care systems and improvement of patient care. The EOPCN welcomes applications by external researchers, research organizations, students and partners related to primary healthcare, both non-clinical and clinical in nature, that advance our strategic direction. Applications are assessed based on set criteria.
Evaluation of Applicants
The Research Review Committee assesses applications in a two-step process:
- Each member of the committee reviews the research application documentation independently
- The committee convenes to discuss the application collectively and make a decision
Once the decision is made, applicants are notified and receive a summary of the decision. Constructive advice is provided, where appropriate to strengthen future applications.
Submit your completed form and attachments to the Research Review Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org
Research Committee reviews application and makes a decision on feasibility. (Committee meets quarterly.)
Research Committee provides decision to the project lead within 3 months of submission.
- Applications that are in direct alignment with the EOPCN strategic objectives or provincial direction for primary healthcare will be prioritized.
- Applications that demonstrate a tangible benefit to the EOPCN will be prioritized.
- Proposals that have an enhanced probability of external funding to support EOPCN delivery of programs and services will generally be favored.
If you have any questions about research request submissions, please contact us at email@example.com.