We’ll explore the situations, thoughts and emotions that affect food choices and, using a cognitive-behavioural approach, you’ll learn how to deal with your specific eating struggles by changing your thoughts and behaviors.
In this program, we help you:
- understand why you eat the way you do,
- learn how to comfort yourself without food
- change your eating by changing your thinking
- identify your personal eating triggers
- develop strategies to control your food cravings
Join a dietitian and mental health therapist in exploring emotional eating.
- 3 Weeks
- 2 Hour Sessions
You can self-refer by submitting your registration request below, or register by phone. There is no cost to attend.
Craving Change™ – 3 Week Program
Session Schedule for 3 Week Program:
- Oct 23 – 5:30 – 7:30 pm
- Oct 30 – 5:30 – 7:30 pm
- Nov 6 – 5:30 – 7:30 pm