If you’re using tobacco and thinking about quitting, or you are actively trying to quit, this class is for you.
In this class you’ll learn about tobacco products and their risks, the benefits of being tobacco free, why it is so hard to quit and what you can do to improve your health outcomes in a NO-PRESSURE group setting.
Topics covered will include by our pharmacist will include:
- tobacco statistics
- methods of tobacco use
- health impacts of tobacco use and benefits of quitting
- reasons people start to use and continue to use
- barriers to reducing and quitting, and strategies to overcome these barriers
- how to handle withdrawal and cravings
- medications available to help quit tobacco
- options available to you after the class
Join us and take charge of your health. We’d love to see you.