Edmonton Oliver Lifestyle Program
Looking to improve your health by making some lifestyle changes? This program is to help patients with an underlying health condition and for those who would simply like to improve their quality of life by incorporating healthy eating and active living.
This 12-month program includes in-class education and group exercise classes, plus individual and group appointments, with our registered dietitians and kinesiologists. We adapt the program to meet your unique needs and help you make lasting changes.
What you get:
- Scheduled physical fitness assessments.
- Supervised group exercise classes.
- One-on-one and group dietary sessions.
- The first 6 months in-clinic to establish exercise habits and get instruction on what can be done on your own.
- Follow-up phone calls with the dietitian and kinesiologist for the year.
Increase your physical activity, improve your dietary habits, learn about goal setting and how to apply these healthy habits in real life. If you think you could benefit from this program, talk to your family doctor or PCN clinician. The program is open to adult patients who are cleared for exercise participation by their family physician.