We’ll explore the situations, thoughts and emotions that affect food choices and, using a cognitive-behavioural approach, you’ll learn how to deal with your specific eating struggles by changing your thoughts and behaviors.
In this program, we help you:
- understand why you eat the way you do,
- learn how to comfort yourself without food
- change your eating by changing your thinking
- identify your personal eating triggers
- develop strategies to control your food cravings
Join a dietitian and mental health therapist in exploring emotional eating.
*Craving Change may be triggering for people with an eating disorder or history of eating disorder. If you’re unsure if this class is right for you, please call and we can set up a screening call with a Registered Dietitian to help determine what supports are best for you.
- 4 Weeks
- 2 Hour Sessions
You can self-refer by submitting your registration request below, or register by phone. There is no cost to attend.
**Please note: Due to the high demand of this class, it is currently only open to patients of our member physicians. If you’re not sure if you are attached to our PCN, you can search the directory at albertafindadoctor.ca to check which PCN your doctor belongs to.
Craving Change® – 4 Week Program
- April 7 – 5:30 – 7:30 pm
- April 14 – 5:30 – 7:30 pm
- April 21 – 5:30 – 7:30 pm
- April 28 – 5:30 – 7:30 pm
- May 28 – 1:15 – 3:15 pm
- June 4 – 1:15 – 3:15 pm
- June 11 – 1:15 – 3:15 pm
- June 18 – 1:15 – 3:15 pm